Job Title: Project Engineer (Civil & Structural Steel Fabrication)
Locations:Lagos & Ibadan-Oyo
- Supervision / Management of Civil & Foundation Engineering Fabrication projects from initial client enquiry, preparation of quotations, order/project winning, processing of production documents and issuing to production teams.
- Supervision & Management of production productivity.
- Purchasing stock, this involves daily contact with suppliers on a project by project basis.
- Responsible for the management, development and growth of the business unit.
KPIs (Principal Level that you will be assisting with):
- Client Satisfaction – Score over +30
- On-time / On-quality Client Delivery – 90%
- Supervision & Management of Labour, Budgeting, Job programming, business Development
- P&L responsibility for the business unit.
- Maintenance of the existing CE system
- Management of stock levels.
- Monthly project savings – N 5,000,000.00
- Graduate of Civil Engineering. (MSc. is an added advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years experience. (Minimum of 4 years experience in Steel and concrete structures).
- Lives in Lagos.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit. (Structural analysis skills is an added advantage).
- Must portray the ability to develop a technical expertise, understanding Architectural & Engineering design, and the business side of Architecture, Building & engineering as well.
- Must possess the desire to become an expert at leading design and construction teams.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Experience in the structural / architectural steel fabrication industry.
- Fully understand the fabrication processes in a small-medium sized work shop.
- Planning and programming experience
- In return the candidate will receive a generous salary, opportunity to progress throughout the company and be part of a senior management team giving you the autonomy to run yours and your teams own work schedule.
N1,800,000.00 – N3,000,000.00 Plus Package (Based on Experience)
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using position as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.