Latest Vacancies In A Renowned Real Estate Development Firm
A leading Real Estate Development Company in Nigeria is recruiting for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Finance & Strategy
Job Ref: FS-003
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, or other relevant field
- Membership of ICAN or ACCA will be an advantage 5 to 8 years of relevant industry experience with financial modelling, including experience in Finance & Strategy in a corporate environment
- Exceptional judgement and maturity, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels.
- He / She must be able to control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure
Job Title: Sales/ Marketing Officer
Job Ret: SMO-004
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or HND from a recognized institution, with at least 1-5 years experience in sales
- Ability to prepare and execute sales action plan and strategies
- Ability to achieve sales targets according to agreed timelines
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Manager
Job Ref: GMSM- 002
- To build a strong, resilient sales and marketing team for the business
- Design a quarterly sales strategy for the business or as need requires
- Train the sales team on sales techniques, persistence and Lead Conversion, as well as giving direction and advice
- Day to day management of the sales team to ensure they are on track for achieving their Monthly, Quarterly and Annual targets.
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or HND from a recognized institution, with at least 5 years experience in a managerial role.
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Job Ref: CSO-001
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or HND from a recognized institution, with at least fifteen years’ Military or Para-Military experience.
- Candidate should be at most fifty (50) years old; should have undergone relevant training in security management; have effective interpersonal and written communication ‘skills, and must able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively, with excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com indicating the Title and Sort code of the position applied for as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.