Latest Vacancies In A Reputable Offshore Logistics Company
Busy Minds Consults – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan, is seeking the services of an experiences professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Qualification and Experience
- SSCE or OND in related field;
- 5 years proven work experience as a driver in a corporate environment;
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done;
- Ability to communicate well verbally and writing;
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Job Title: CCTV Operator
- Effectively operate the Security CCTV System
- Thorough understanding of work equipment to enable deleting or archiving old footage as needed, organizing old footage in an orderly fashion, and switching out videotapes, compact discs, memory cards, hard drives or servers.
- Efficiently management of storage, backups and correctly catalogue all footage for easy recalling
- Watch the video surveillance footage is it’s being recorded.
- Unwaveringly focus and observe to ensure witnessing of unusual, suspicious or questionable and make detailed note of it.
- Competently manage the CCTV Control room in compliance with SOPs’ and Policy.
- To be fully conversant with the layout of the area you are monitoring. Being aware of the current threats and challenges of your areas of observation
- Proficiently manage the system DVR settings
- Effectively manage CCTV footage.
- Provide video evidence for security management when required in a timely manner in strict compliance with the CCTV Security Operating Procedures. (SOPs)
- Good observation skills, with the ability to analyze visual information, and react accordingly.
- When an incident occurs within the key purpose of the scheme, that this is escalated in the appropriate manner as outlined within the SOPs’.
- To be fully conversant with the principles of “Lock Down – Evacuate – Place of Safety” relating to internal protection of staff and visitors during a security related event.
- Accurate archiving of any evidential footage for use by the company and/or local authorities for legal purposes.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system and immediately report any faults/technical issues for timely repair/maintenance.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) from a reputable Institution;
- Attendance and qualification on a basic CCTV Operators course;
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within a security manned guarding environment;
- Previous experience of using CCTV and radio communication equipment in a professional establishment is mandatory.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.