Massive Recruitment For Drivers In A Renowned NGO
Rovedana Limited – Our client is a well-known Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) and a result-oriented Social Business that uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. Their goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. They are part of a parent company which has a global partnership that spans in over 37 countries worldwide.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Locations: Benue, Adamawa, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, Yobe, Kebbi, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos, Edo, Delta, Imo and Ebonyi
- We are currently recruiting massively for our client in 20 states across the federation in Nigeria.
- High local and community awareness level.
- Good self-presentation and high level of hygiene.
- Clean driving records.
- Knowledge of road network in your locality or state.
- Very good with road signs.
- A Valid Driver’s License.
- A minimum qualification of a B.Sc. or HND as a Driver.
- Solid years of experience as a driver in your preferred state.
- Proficiency in English Language (Can read and write).
- Proficiency in local language of your location.
- Basic Computer Appreciation Skills. This would be tested
- N2, 000, 000 per annum with other benefits such as HMO, Pension and allowances.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be “Driver – Preferred State”. For example, “Driver – Bauchi”.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2019.