Ongoing Recruitment at Connecttaxi Limited, 9th Feb., 2019
Connecttaxi Limited is the operator of Protaxi. Protaxi is mobile application that harmoniously connects riders to drivers intelligently through an embedded GPS solutions. Protaxi applications extend a higher level of customer service, productivity and safety. Users can access this service using smartphone technology both Android and IOS that comply with the convenience of passengers and drivers, and enhance the mobility of the users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Responsible for meeting ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as well as developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs sales & marketing activities aimed at establishing new clients & business opportunities.
- Identifies the relevant need for product improvements by being up to date on industry trends, market demand, and competitors’ activities.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving sales targets and goals set
- Develops sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines and give advice on new lines based on market trends.
- Manages sales, client relations and customer base expansion
- Compiles, analyses and reports sales figures to senior management
- Collaborates with accounts management to handle customer accounts.
- Collects and relays customer feedback and champions quick response and solutions for complaints.
- Regular review of the existing services and make sure that the services are getting delivered on time.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND or equivalent degree in Marketing, Business Admin and any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a sales executive.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Good negotiation and persuasive skill
- Result driven & resilient
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Problem-solving skills.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki, Graphic Design
- A Graphics Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret design briefs and design solutions with high visual impact to communicate Brand’s ideas.
- Take the design briefs and determine the scope of the project.
- Interpret design briefs graphically.
- Prepare design drafts and present creative ideas.
- Think creatively to develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Source for colours, images, text style and layouts.
- To design contents for social media, email marketing, website etc.
- Minimum Level of Education: Degree/HND
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Possess creative and analytical skills as well as artistic ability.
- Ability to demonstrate graphics design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Have proven graphics design experience.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects and up-to-date with industry software.
- Time management skills and target meet-up.
- Possess a team-oriented mindset.
Job Title: Digital Marketer/Social Media Strategist
- A Copywriter: Ability to capture the essence of key messages in a few effective words to tell a story that is engaging to our audience.
- A Channel Owner: An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, who exude a positive image in telling these engaging stories to the audience on social media, etc. You will provide a social media strategy for Connecttaxi and make the brand a preferred choice to riders.
As a Copywriter:
- Conceptualizing and copywriting (blog content, newsletters, auto-generated emails, product descriptions, site copy and general marketing communication);
- Brainstorming and writing creative and innovative campaign copy;
- Work closely with the other members of the Marketing team in Nigeria and abroad to consistently develop original, relevant and impactful copy
- Write newsletters, press releases, etc.
- Ensure that deadlines are consistently met without any delays;
- Meticulously check every single piece of copy to correct mistakes and ensure that it is of the highest quality;
- Adhere to SEO and Social Media requirements and provide support to all the Marketing channels;
- And other duties as assigned.
As a Channel Owner:
- Brief in designs, content for digital marketing, social ads, Whatsapp, SMS
- Post, monitor and optimise Facebook campaigns & ads
- Post content on Twitter and Instagram
- Analyse social (brand) traffic, spend and bookings
- Upload, monitor and optimise Twitter campaigns & ads
- Plan upcoming collaboration campaigns
- Manage monthly budget for social media and SMS
- And other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education: First Degree/HND
- 2- 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in utilizing social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in a written and verbal format, and great interpersonal skills
- Have a good knowledge of principles of SEO.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Power Editor & Ads Manager
- Twitter Ads.
Personal Competency Requirements:
- Ability to communicate effectively across teams and markets
- Passion and a keen interest in e-commerce; apt knowledge of user experience, usability principles, and content strategy;
- Ability to communicate to the audience as a value-giver;
- Basic image editing ability (with experience in Photoshop or similar software) is preferable;
- Innovative, flexible and able to take initiatives;
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Deadline driven with excellent time management skills;
- Planning and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented, precise and meticulous;
- Solid track record with contactable references;
- A willingness to learn and take on additional tasks that are not stipulated within the job description.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org