Ongoing Recruitment at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Coordinator
- Provides information by answering communications; referring special communications to appropriate person.
- Ensure appropriate employment practices and risk management controls are developed, maintained, and enhanced.
- Manage, create and facilitate HR Compliance education and awareness to create a mature oversight culture to comply with required federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Verifies candidates background by contacting references.
- Conduct analysis and provide recommendations related to trends in administrative charges for HR, legal and executive review and action.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Maintains manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Candidate must have minimum of 3-5 years proven work experience as HR Officer/ HR Position
- Extensive working knowledge of federal laws governing employment practices.
- Previous experience as a lead in a functional area, managing cross functional teams on large scale projects or supervisory experience including hiring, training, assigning work and managing the performance of staff.
- CIPM Qualified or Final Stage is an added advantage
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Candidate must be residing around Ikeja or close environs
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
Job Title: Maintenance Sales Engineer
- Our Client is in need of a Maintenance Sales Engineer that will drive the sale of the company’s products and technical services in the defined geographical territory.
- One that will carry out regular customer visits, generate leads and provide maintenance advice at customer end and to introduce our medical equipment to customers in the applicable industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Well exposed to B2B Marketing.
- Good Communication and Convincing Skills.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- This role is for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods such as door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, networking, referrals etc
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Develop existing and new business relationships
- Support the execution of pre-defined targeted product marketing campaigns
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Proven sales experience. Preferably a FEMALE
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Must live in close proximity to ISLAND
- Minimum HND qualification
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Analyze business wide performance based on contributions by regions, brand and partners
- Business improvement of existing and new database and reporting modules
- Lead operational review process by developing detailed operational review reports, scheduling operational review meeting and presenting data to leadership team
- Prepare and distribute monthly sales target for the field team
- Work closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities as relates to data collection and analysis
- Compile, process, analyze and provide insight on all sales and marketing data
- Completed University Degree in any Science discipline
- 5-8 years’ experience, of which 2-3 years ‘experience in a similar role in a pharmaceutical company Industry.
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Ability to work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize deliverables, KPS’s and meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in PowerPoint a must
- Fluency in English
- Able to work with little or no supervision
- Meticulous with attention to details
- Presentable and Personable
Job Title: Customer Care / Social Media / Project Marketing Executive
- Maintain of all sales records
- Develop and maintain hard and soft copy customer database
- Create and maintain a customer feedback system to monitor all complaints and ensure resolution
- Research new business opportunities and identify new project opportunities via social media/Digital marketing
- Relate with marketing team on sales leads/customer request
- Minimum academic qualification of HND in related field. Preferably a Female
- Cognate work experience as a Customer care Representative/Social Media expert
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Good usage of social media/Digital marketing in promoting product awareness
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Deadline: 4th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications with detailed Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org