Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client, a Bank in Nigeria, is currently seeking applicaltions from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Web Designer
- You are a talented UI/UX Designer & Developer with a passion for creating amazing user experiences.
- You have an impeccable eye for clean and interesting design.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Use responsive web designs to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices
- Are skilled in modern application programming such as Java, .Net, AJAX, PHP, HTML and Ruby
- Use Adobe creative Suite programs eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and Flex to mock up UI elements
- Conduct Usability Testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real world intelligence from target users
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedln, Google+, Pinterest, etc.) to integrate social actions
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas
- User visual aids such As wire frames, story boards and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs
- Are familiar with popular content Management systems (CMS) E.g. WordPress, Joomla, Magneto and OS Commerce
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practises of UI/UX Design and HCI(Human Computer Interactions).
Job Title: Technology Architecture Officer
- The Technology Architecture Officer will oversee the technical stack of the financial institution suite of digital products
- As such, the Technology Achitect will be the de facto company expert on Digital Technology and will be responsible for designing a technical platform that is optimized for scale, growth, and high performance
- The Technology Architecture Officer will demonstrate technical expertise, strong communication skills, and leadership in a consultative role to product and engineering teams.
- Evaluate, design, scope, and document integration effort for new products, processes, technologies, and solutions
- Design and maintain a detailed technical architecture roadmap and structure across a multi-system e-commerce and in-store environment
- Align the platform vision and overall roadmap with the technical requirements of the stack
- Develop technical implementation plans and timelines with key engineering stakeholders and enterprise standards
- Communicate technical needs and limitations clearly and effectively
- Collaborate with Head of Product, CIO, and Executive suite on creating a holistic long-term strategic vision that satisfies business objectives
- Design complex digital solutions within the IT portfolio of systems
- Works to develop an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, and available industry standard techniques.
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Demonstrated ability architecting multi-tenet systems and platforms, across a variety of platforms
- Have significant integration experience with the Nigerian payment ecosystem
- Have significant social network integration experience
- At least 6 years of related work experience
- iOS, Android, and/or web development experience
- Enterprise-level experience in scaled solutions that track and report on real time and historical data efficiently, accurately, consistently.
Job Title: Android/iOS and API Developer
- Should have Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Familiarity with APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working in an adaptable environment where you continuously strive to be more effective.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible, user-facing features.
- Optimize android applications so that they are highly performing and best in class.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other teams.
- Enjoy programming and writing elegant, clean code with minimum experience of 2 years.
- A solid grasp of programming fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, OS, I/O, concurrency, networking, Object Oriented principles.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Some experience on one of Java / .NET / C#. Specific experience on Kotlin and Android would be a big plus.
- You prefer using libraries rather than writing code on your own.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You are pro-active and result oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart, fun people in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Deadline: 6th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.