Production Supervisor Job Vacancy at Twinstar Industries, 7th Feb., 2019
Twinstar Industries – A leading plastic manufacturing company, based in Sango-Otta, Ogun State, requires for immediate employment, suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- We’re looking for a creative thinker who doesn’t mind sharing his or her ideas and implementing new strategies to benefit the business.
- If you’re a hard worker with excellent managerial skills and superior time management skills, we want to talk to you.
- We offer a competitive salary, a high-energy work environment, excellent benefits and the opportunity to build your resume.
- Our manufacturing plant hopes to find a qualified and cost-conscious professional to fill the open position of Production Supervisor.
- The successful candidate will take the initiative to increase our production stats while reducing our total cost outlay.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Organization skills and willingness to assume accountability for plant practices required
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- HND/B.Sc with 3 years exp. Or OND with at least 6 years exp. In related field.
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange proper workers allocation for efficient output and plan daily manpower requirement
- Ensure set targets are met
- Ensure proper records are kept
- Ensure effective and proper handing over of the shift to the next shift supervisor
- Carry out and ensure Data Analysis on materials and resources on the shop floor
- Ensure elimination of waste and scrap in the shift
- Maintain discipline in the shift and ensure compliance with rules and regulations in his shift
- Arrange and collect materials from the stores and ensure efficient utilization.
- To report faults on the machine to the Shift Engineer/HOD immediately
- To submit daily production report/and other required reports to the HOD/Factory Manager
- Should be computer literate and versatile in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Demonstrable practical and hands –on experience
- To perform any other tasks that may be assigned to you by the Management.
- Create and oversee an employee training schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource conservation
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job
- Inspect products prior to dispatch to ensure accurate labeling and record keeping
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
- Supervise, co-ordinate and control production activities, operations, and workers in his shift.
- Carry out daily production and material requirement plan
- Ensure maximum utilization of the machines
- Ensure quality output according to specification and guidelines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications and Resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.