Risk Sales Officer Job Vacancies In A Reputable Bank
Workforce Group – Our clients in the banking industry is looking to recruit entry-level candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk Sales Officer
- We are looking for candidates with experience or academic qualifications in Health, Education, Transport, Power, Agriculture, and Credit Management.
- To establish a Risk Academy for developing specialist credit underwriting and deal origination competencies across the HEART sectors
- Conduct independent analysis of credit requests from business units within the defined sectors, in line with the Bank’s Risk Acceptance Criteria, Credit Policy Guide and CBN Regulatory Framework
- To execute HEART Sector strategy by cultivating and managing customers within the assigned industry and providing a full spectrum of financial services to these clients to ensure a substantial contribution to the liquidity and profitability of the business and overall customer satisfaction
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in any of the HEART (Health, Education, Agriculture, Renewable Energy, and Transportation) disciplines
- Previous experience in Credit Risk, Credit Analysis, Credit Operations or sales within these sectors is an added advantage
- Minimum of One year experience
- Candidates must not be more than 30 years.
- Sales & Marketing skills
- Business Acumen
- Analytical skills
- Credit Analysis
- Stakeholder management
- Interpersonal Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title “Risk Sales Officer”.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.