SABMiller Plc Recruitment for an Entry Level Store Clerk, 26th Feb., 2019
SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Clerk – Maintenance
Reference Number: IBONI001
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Work Level: Management
EE Position: No
Qualifications and Experience
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Min- B.Sc./HND or its equivalent Degree in a relevant area of study such as Materials Management, Accounting, Supply Chain or Stock Management
- 1-2 previous experience in similar role will be added advantage
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good Communication ability
- Numerate and analytical
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
Duties and responsibilities
Amongst other duties, the Store Clerk-Maintenance will:
- Interact with suppliers daily to receive goods ordered.
- Interact with the buyer or engineering controller on an ad hoc basis, to resolve any problems relating to the receipt of goods from suppliers.
- Verify that the goods comply with the order and meet the required specifications when receiving goods ordered.
- Ensure that all goods are stored in the correct location and in a safe manner and ensures that housekeeping and safety are adhered to.
- Review on a regular basis that all storage procedures are adhered to and that regular reviews are completed
- On a daily basis reviews orders and notifications for the issuing of goods from storage
- Reviews on a regular basis, or at pre-determined intervals, stock control reports.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply