Sales Executives Jobs in a Dairy Products Company in Lagos and Abuja
Alan & Grant – Our client, a premiere producer of Fresh Dairy products in Jos, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
- Responsible for meeting ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as well as developing and executing all key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans required to achieve financial targets.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND or equivalent degree in Marketing, Business Admin and any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years proven work experience as a sales executive.
- Result driven & resilient
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and self-starter.
- Good negotiation and persuasive skill
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs sales & marketing activities aimed at establishing new clients & business opportunities.
- Compiles, analyses and reports sales figures to senior management
- Collaborates with accounts management to handle customer accounts.
- Collects and relays customer feedback and champions quick response and solutions for complaints.
- Regular review of the existing services and make sure that the services are getting delivered on time.
- Identifies relevant need for product improvements by being up to date on industry trends, market demand, and competitors’ activities.
- Contributes to team effort by achieving sales targets and goals set
- Develops sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines and give advice on new lines based on the market trends.
- Manages sales, client relations and customer base expansion
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply