Software Developer Job at Access Solutions Limited
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
- If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and you want to grow your skills. Why not make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at Access solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND
I.T Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 1year experience in core software development in a reputable firm or as applied.
- Must be able to design on Postgres SQL, MS SQL Server, MySQL, etc.
- Must be vast and good at database modeling, performance tunning, database migration processes across various platforms
- Excellent Database Programming Skills.
- Prior experience in the development of financial solution services will be an added advantage.
- MS Visual Studio 2013+, NetBean 8.0.2+, Adobe Creative Suite 6+, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III, etc.
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model, etc.
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Fireworks, Photoshop, Flash, etc.
- Must have taken part in the development of various active software projects.
- Basically, Software designs, developments and analysis.
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, linux / android applications, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, Java, Python, ASP.Net, REACT NATIVE, MS SQL, MYSQL, PHP, HTML5 etc.
- IOS development experience will be an added advantage
- Provide last level support on ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting, etc
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities to fixing real life business scenarios etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products.
Deadline: 27th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Software Developer” as the subject of your mail.