Aren Paper Mills Limited, a sustainable and innovative paper company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
- Takes possession of daily production outputs using the Production Transfer Notes
- Send the finance copies of the Production Transfer Notes to the costing unit for System processing
- Keeps record of daily production schedule and weekly, monthly and annual reports to finance department
- Keep track record of daily movement of finished good stock and make periodic reports to finance department
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and customer focused working environment.
- Ideally possessing a relevant professional qualification and/or suitable background experience in inventory management / purchasing
- Have a detailed understanding of and inventory control management systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess excellent personal organization and business administration skills in accordance with modern best practice methods.
- Minimum Educated Level – B.A Degree
- Experienced in industrial Manufacturing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com with the role as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.