Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI/UX Designer
- This role is mandated to create ground breaking visual and UX design solutions in support of the Brand Experience team within Wakanow.com.
- Implement a consistent look and feel the brand, while driving the development of a centralized, living/breathing digital toolkit across multiple platforms
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in your first degree (MBA, M.Sc., MA, ML and/or Professional Qualifications is an advantage) with a strong background as both visual designer and User Experience designer is a must.
- Minimum of 6 – 10 years working experience as a developer in a corporate environment, travel/aviation a big plus.
- A truly exceptional portfolio showcasing your leadership in driving large-scale digital experiences.
- Big-picture conceptual abilities, remarkable art direction skills, and digital savvy.
- Deep understanding and appreciation of new technologies and current trends.
- Expert at Adobe Creative Cloud; knowledge of prototyping software, HTML, and CSS.
- Thrive in fast-paced, fluid environments, handling a variety of assignments and technologies with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, user interface specifications and final graphics.
- Exceptional strength working with typography, color, iconography, storytelling, and user flows responsive design, motion, and animation and interaction design.
- Expert organizational skills, human-centric approach and extraordinary attention to details.
- We’re looking for 5+ years of successful UI/UX design work with steadily increasing management responsibilities.
- 5+ years of experience managing high-performing creative teams in a digital art director role. Preferably, you’ll have worked on a range of digital projects including websites, mobile products, digital advertising and social media.
- Impeccably clear, consistent communication skills in working environments and formal presentations.
- Ability to distil complex requirements into intuitive, user-friendly components.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Deploy ninja-level creative to elevate user interfaces, visual hierarchy systems, interaction designs and user experiences of our brand for the digital world, leading work sessions to drive fresh ideas and solutions.
- Deliver exceptional and innovative results, with an agile approach and mobile-first mindset across all projects, fueled by best of breed design and technologies.
- Research, design and prototype, enterprise web applications.
- Work closely with Product Management and Development Engineering to create innovative solutions that meet business needs.
- Create wireframes and interactive mockups. Present mockups to internal and external customers.
- Inspire teams to bring innovative ideas to digital life while juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Drive the day-to-day creative processes and sprints – including requirements, wireframes, interactive prototypes and presentations – to.
- Develop and integrate a unified experience across multiple platforms.
- Perform usability testing and analysis through all aspects of the design process.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: Any application received after the Application Closing Date and Time will automatically be rejected
Application Deadline 3pm; 5th March, 2019.