With Accenture Global Multiservices, customers enjoy more than one of our services delivered to their sites but maintains a high degree of client Management relating to the suitability of input specifications,in order to meet their business requirements and budget.
For each of the services Accenture Global Multiservices provides a team that delivers a solution that accommodates your needs and the outcome you are looking for. The team ensures that each services is delivered in the following ways:
* Consistent high quality
* High productivity and cost-efficiency
* Minimised environmental impact
* Stable delivering system.
Job title: CUSTOMER RELATIONS OFFICER
– Answers customer inquiries via phone, email, and in person
– Directs customers to online resources
– Updates customer records in the system, including notes abou tinteractions
– Pitches ideas for improving customer care
– Creates and maintains reports about customer interactions
– Attends weekly staff meetings
– Participates in team-building activities
– Develops a rapport with customers
– Encourages customers to complete surveys
– Makes recommendations to management to improve customer experience
– Minimum qualification of OND/NCE holders can apply
– 6months —2years of experience using Microsoft Office
– Basic knowledge of office equipments
– Knowledge in an office work or call centre.
How to apply: Eligible candidate should submit their CVs to the email: