Vacancy for Finance Manager at Dillon Consultant Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from a reputable University
- ACA or ACCA certification is important
- Masters Degree in Accounting or Finance is an added advantage
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Accounting/Finance role with at last three (3) years post ACA/ACCA experience.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools (Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint,)
- Proficient with the use of accounting software (Tally, Quick Book, Sage 50, Peach Tree, ERP, ORION etc).
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the Finance & Accounts department
- Providing direction in establishing accounting objectives and policies
- Planning and coordination of the annual budgeting process as well as directing and providing the accounting and fiscal data needed to meet the company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Managing all accounting and treasury functions including but not limited to foreign exchange transactions, payables, receivables, etc
- Analyzing and interpreting financial data, making comparative analysis and recommending actions
- Presenting and reporting accurate and timely financial data using various statistical/graphical packages or accounting software to management.
- Monitoring and interpreting cash flow and predicting future trends
- Management of general ledger and organisation’s annual budget
- Manage organisation’s risk
- Ensure that Management obtains consistently; timely, accurate, complete and relevant financial information for decision making and planning purposes.
- Conversant with preparation of management accounts, annual accounts and other performance monitoring accounts/tools as well as analyzing financial statements on a monthly basis /variances reporting
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts Payable, Bank & Finance Reconciliations, Pension and Tax Preparation and remittance, Profit & Loss preparation etc.).
- Formulating and Implementing long-term financial policies, plans and strategy for the organization
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation and ensuring adherence to approved guidelines and regulations.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- All other accounting/financial duties that may arise for the effective operation of the company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Hr@dillonnigeria.com Using “Finance Manager” as the subject of the e-mail.