Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, an FMCG conglomerate company. They are major distributors of electronic products and have showrooms scattered all over Nigeria. Due to expansion, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Center Engineer
- The service centre Technician role is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing, replacing or upgrading electronics.
- The individual in this position is responsible for a variety of duties designed to insure the customer’s expectations are met and exceeded with the utmost level of professionalism.
- HND/OND in Electronic Engineering or a Trade Test Certificate
- 2-4 years work experience
- Good knowledge of repairs/installation /maintenance of ACs, washing machine, fridges/refrigerators, water dispensers, gas cookers, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Sex: Male
- Age: 25-35 years
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
- Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process related problems is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relation skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills to include Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Work Environment / Conditions:
- Ability to work in all climates.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Repair and/or assembly of Measurement Instruments including pressure, temperature, level, DP flow and Wireless transmitters.
- Adherence to all safety, quality, company rules and regulations.
- Responsible for personal safety and those around him/her.
- Documentation of repair/ testing/ assembly activities to include cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, and labor hours, etc. Final inspection including completion of inspection reports.
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com