Vacant Job for Sales Consultant at Anrex Limited, 14th February, 2019
Anrex (estate) Limited aims to provide competitive services in the real estate market, selling and managing residential and commercial property. The organization strives for market leadership and is continually seeking to enhance its reputation among both the public and members of the industry for honesty, integrity and competence as real estate practitioners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant (Real Estate)
- The individual in the sales consultant role is required to contribute to the provision of quality services through effectively listing properties and managing the sales process in a manner that exceeds customer expectations.
- Success in this position will be dependent upon the individual’s ability to exceed the sales.
- Working in a team environment with the other sales executives, the individual will be expected to demonstrate commitment, loyalty and an ability to work as an enthusiastic team member in accordance with the organization’s office routines and procedures, keeping in mind the overall business objectives.
- Oversee the promotion of property sales on advertisement media and listing services
- Act as intermediaries liaising between property sellers and prospective buyers to facilitate property deals
- Conduct the inspection of a property to ensure the terms and conditions of sales are met before closing sales deals
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the housing market
- Proffer recommendations to buyers and refer them to legal and mortgage services
- Ensure compliance with housing laws and policies when conducting property deals
- Monitor the property market to identify individuals with interest in property to convince them and secure a brokering deal
- Meet with prospects and clients interested in properties to offer them real estate deals
- Communicate with clients to identify their requirements and choice of property
- Oversee the preparation and approval of documents such as purchase agreements, and contracts
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Oversee arrangements to give prospective buyers the view of a property before closing deals
- Maintain contact with clients to have opening to discuss future business prospects
Deadline: 1st July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org