We wish to inform you and the general public that the Lagos state scholarship board has commence the 2019 undergraduate scholarship award scheme.
Before Applying Please Read
Applicant must be a Lagos State Indigene studying in any tertiary institutions across the country
All applicants are required to make a Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Then take the payconfirmation receipt to the Lagos State Scholarship Board to secure their secret voucher pins for online application. Application will not be processed without evidence of consolidated payment confirmation slip.
Ensure you correctly fill in the application form and click on “Apply Now” button to complete your application.
Applications will be done through this portal only, hard copy applications will not be processed.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the portal.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card
- SSCE Certificate
- Letter of identification from Oba
- Letter of identification from Local Government
- LASSRA registration card
- Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
- Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/ to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification.
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment confirmation slip.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.