Apply for Latest Recruitment ExxonMobil, 27th March, 2019
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
As a result of organizational growth and the associated opportunities within the Controllers function, career opportunities exist for ambitious and result oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information System Analyst
- The successful candidate will provide basic hardware computing, server, network (data, voice and video) and telecom support within the ExxonMobil Information Technology organization, as part of their initial professional development.
- The successful candidate will have strong academic record and knowledge in Networking, Windows OS/Computing Hardware Support, Cisco IOS and Routing Protocols, Application Development and basic telecoms (LAN, WAN, Wireless).
The ideal candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or other Information Technology related disciplines
- Professional certification (Windows, Networking OR Project Management )
- 0 -10 years experience in an information technology support role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Knowledge of Microsoft Productivity Tools
- Hardware/Operating System (OS) troubleshooting skills
- Application development skills
- Project Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good team player/promotes inclusion/can work with diverse teams
- Creative and takes initiative Makes sound decisions
- Willingness to work in any location
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is obtainable in the upstream oil and gas industry
Deadline: 10th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To complete the application process:
- Log onto https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
- Click the “Select Country” drop down to display the list of countries available and select Nigeria
- Click on the “Search button” to be taken to the job listing results page for Nigeria
- Type in Information System Analyst in the “Search by keywords” field
- Click the “Search openings” button for results
- Click on the Job title (Information System Analyst) to view full details on the job you are applying for
- Click the “Apply now” drop down and select Apply now option, fill in your Email and then click “Start”
- Sign in or click on “Create an Account”
- To create an account:
- Fill out the information; required fields are designated with an asterisk * (Please note down your password since you will need it when you log on back for any update)
- Select your country of Resident from the drop down
- Click on the “Read and accept the data privacy statement” link
- Read the information in the pop-up box and click “Accept”
- Click “Next” to continue
- Candidate profile and application page will pop up:
- Fill out information required and also upload supporting files (e.g. Resume)
- Click “Save” to complete your application profile at a different time or “Submit” to submit your application
- A message displays confirming the successful submission of your job application. In addition, a confirmation message will be received at the email you used to apply
- Click “View Profile” if you would like to review the Application form you have just submitted under “Jobs Applied” section
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Please note that any application placed outside ExxonMobil ‘Jobs and Careers’ page on http://jobs.exxonmobil.com/ is placed at the applicant’s sole risk.