Tabsandicons Consulting Limited – Our client, a major marine services provider with reputation for excellent service delivery is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The successful candidate will perform skilled clerical work, and provide general secretarial support to department administrators.
- The Secretary will be responsible for assisting with, facilitating communication among company departments.
- This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, able to prioritize work assignments as they come in, and capable of working without supervision.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate departments or individuals
- Respond to queries in person, via telephone or email.
- Develop and implement office procedures.
- Maintain general company record systems
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- A Bachelor’s degree in any of the Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline
- Age 22-26 years old.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Human Resource/ Admin Officer will provide support in planning, maintaining and improving the overall coordination, administrative duties and performance evaluation of the company’s Human Resources (HR).
- He/she will provide general day to day HR support in relation to recruitment and selection, employee relation and benefits, training and development programs; and other administration.
- He/she must have a strong written and oral communication skills, must be detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks, knowledge of Microsoft packages, google drive is an added advantage.
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Oversee recruitment and hiring process
- Direct disciplinary procedures
- Conduct new employee orientations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Business or related field.
- Membership of relevant professional body (CIPM)
- Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
- Age 28-35 years.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Cross River
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy from a recognized tertiary institution with a minimum of 2 years working experience.
- Must possess written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Must be a person of integrity
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Skills and Competences
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong financial accounting skills background.
- Must be well organised.
- Attention to details Must require minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain internal control documentation.
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts for customers.
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others.
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management
- Ensure that statutory payments are made as at when due and accounts are properly maintained for PAYE, Withholding Tax, Pension, Company Tax, etc.
- Contribute accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and review
- Liaise with and provide information to Regulators and Auditors
- Keep abreast with changes in financial, tax regulations and legislation
- Prepare Accounting Reports at predetermined intervals for management decision
- Must be between 25 -32 years old.
Deadline: 27th March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org