Apply for Recent Job Opportunity at Weatherford Nigeria
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 90 countries and has a network of approximately 800 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist III
Location: Port Harcourt, River
Job Family: Field operations
- Carry out installation or deployment of equipment / tools in the field in line with Weatherford and client’s procedure, abiding by all regulatory policies, HSE and good industry Standards.
- Carry out or supervise quality processes involve in job preparation which include servicing, measuring, testing, documentations and job load outs, carry out presentations when necessary.
- Prepare job packages. Expected to train intensively and develop into Field Service Supervisor, able to mentor field service
Qualifications(Professional, Technical, Academic Certificates required for the job)
- Degree in Engineering, including good Mathematical skills and English (verbal and written)
- Rig site Field installation experience.
- Engineering degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Work in accordance with the operational process management system as per career progression.
- Be familiar with products line equipments maintenance, assembly, disassembly and testing.
- Previously held position – workshop assistance / workshop technician / material man
How to Apply
Interested and quaified candidates should:
Click here to apply online