Apply for Vacancies at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
GVA Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Application Developer(Java/.NET)
- The application developer role is a technology focused role intended to provide software development and analysis services to the group.
- This role is best suited to candidates with proven experience building production, commercial-quality web based solutions with technologies like JAVA, .NET and related technologies and also strong in depth SQL-Server development experience.
- Applicants must be comfortable with advanced SQL syntax, SQL Server development, SQL and Oracle Databases. The candidate needs to be flexible and open to new ideas or change with the passion and drive to excel in their career.
- He must be self-directed, organized, and extremely attentive to details. Must have an understanding of agile methodology, iterative development processes, SDLC and have strong OOD and OOA skills.
The Application Developer will be expected to have aptitudes, skills, knowledge and experience on the following areas:
- Demonstrable analytical skills with regard to specifying and detailing business processes and requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant object-oriented application building experience in a professional environment
- Delivery experience with .NET framework, including C#, ADO.NET, LINQ and ASP.NET.
- 5+ years delivery experience with Java.
- Extensive experience with SQL Server (2005/2008/2012).
- Extensive experience in the use of Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL data business intelligence (OLAP, etc…) preferred
- Practical experience in Agile development methodologies
- Formulation, management and execution of data test strategies, plans and delivery commitments in concert with business and project management efforts.
- Mobile and web service development experience
- Experience with ticketing systems (e.g.; JIRA, Bugzilla) and managed workflows
- Strong familiarity with source control systems (e.g. Team Suite)
The Application Developer will often be challenged with new problems to which they will need to rely on strong problem solving skills to resolve:
- The ability to accurately identify the cause of a system/application malfunction, interpret that to management and their colleagues, document and propose resolutions
- Fully understand structured methodologies (e.g. Agile) for using programming code to solve business problems
- Ensure all changes and implementations are well tested and managed in a controlled manner with full rollback plans
- Correctly identify when assistance is required and request it accordingly
- Collaborate with the wider team in matters where their support is required.
People Management and Development:
The successful will also be required to possess the following:
- The ability to work well within a team and as part of a larger overall technology team
- They should display strong collaborative characteristics
Experience and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S,B.A), Computer Science, Computer or Electronic Engineering or similar disciplines.
- 5 – 8 years delivery experience with Java or .NET technologies
- Extensive experience with Oracle database.
Job Title: Android/iOS and API Developer
- Should have Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents, Content.
- Familiarity with APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in working with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working in an adaptable environment where you continuously strive to be more effective.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design, implement and launch highly-visible, user-facing features.
- Optimize android applications so that they are highly performing and best in class.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other teams.
- Experience in building Native Applications, at least 2 years
- Enjoy programming and writing elegant, clean code with minimum experience of 3years.
- A solid grasp of programming fundamentals including algorithms, data structures, OS, I/O, concurrency, networking, Object Oriented principles.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Some experience on one of Java / .NET / C#. Specific experience on Kotlin and Android would be a big plus.
- You prefer using libraries rather than writing code on your own.
- You enjoy solving problems.
- You are pro-active and result oriented.
- You enjoy working with smart, fun people in a friendly, collaborative environment.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job Title: UI/UX Web Developer
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Ability to observe people, what they do and why they do and draw conclusions
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Front end developer
- Ability to write down user stories and understand instructions
- Have a visual communication in terms of presentation, mock ups and interactive prototype
- Must have Empathy
- Must a good Analytic and Effective communication
- Use responsive web designs to create applications that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices
- Are skilled in modern application programming such as Java,.Net,AJAX,PHP,HTML and Ruby
- Use Adobe creative Suite programs eg.Photoshop,Illustrator ,Flash and Flex to mock up UI elements
- Conduct Usability Testing to identify and fix UI issues and gather real world intelligence from target users
- Use social network APIs (from Facebook,Twitter,Linkedln,Google+,Pinterest etc.) to integrate social actions
- Collaborate with business and IT decision makers to discuss user interface requirements and brainstorm UI ideas
- User visual aids such As wire frames, story boards and UI flowcharts to plan and present user interface designs
- Are familiar with popular content Management systems (CMS) E.g. WordPress,Joomla,Magneto and OS Commerce
- Keep current with the latest trends and best practises of UI/UX Design and HCI(Human Computer Interactions.
Deadline: 5th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, current and expected salary to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.