Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager (Applications with Telecommunications)
- The IT Project Manager & Telecom will be responsible for overseeing and managing the network/telecom Project Based Services engagements.
- The Project Manager will work closely with Project, Sales, Vendors, and Client teams along with IMAGE (telcom) ordering system to ensure connectivity orders are placed, tracked, and delivered according to project timelines.
- Candidate must be able to proactively work to set customer expectation to assure a smooth project including project timeline, client requirements, and critical dependencies.
- Candidate will also be responsible for end to end billing, invoicing, reconciliation and forecasting of telecom and other network engagements.
- This will include order/purchase order management along with overall vendor invoice management.
- Candidate must possess strong financial skills with strong attention to detail.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Required to oversee projects. This role originates in the Plan Phase and extend through the Deployment Phase of the Project Management Governance Process; Oversight of Project from Concept Phase through Deployment via other Project Managers
- Decompose projects into time-phased elements and prioritize key deliverables; Assumes full accountability for overall success of a project through deployment.
- Define project goals and objectives; Identify customer requirements; Identify resource requirements; Develop project budget; Ensure headcount and capital dollar resources are identified for all project phases; Track incurred and projected expenses against program plan and report to management.
- Prioritize resource allocation; Assist with resource negotiation; Manage cost/schedule/resource variances
- Produce project documentation; Establish/maintain project information system; Monitor and control project
- Managing P&L and cost. Providing project performance reports and outlooks.
- Review and monitor vendor performance; Assure compliance with WCS Governance standards, WCS strategic plan, and operational priorities
- Develop and be accountable for the overall project plan; Ensure resources are committed and engaged for all project phases
- Will be required to be on Customer site 2 – 3 days a week to liaise with various Stakeholders – represent the Customers Internal IT requirements; follow Customers internal processes and tools.
- Primary function of role is translating customer IT services requirements into customer solutions/contracts that secure customer loyalty, drive acceptable profit margins and are delivered with fidelity
- Position writes and owns the supporting statements of work on behalf of WCS and is chartered with identifying and mitigating deal risks from opportunity qualification through negotiation; Role requires strong project management skills and leadership in a dynamic and deadline driven environment
- Required to qualify and develop a solution that is mutually acceptable to the client and the company
- Required to assist sales with growing the revenue (within existing and new accounts) and ensuring the integrity of the WCS operation is not compromised; Position provides thought leadership around market-based pricing strategies and is fully accountable for the operational and legal terms agreed to in the services agreement and SOW
- Engage subject matter experts (SMEs) as required and manage SME resource team to assist with solution costing/ development
- Ensure the appropriate due diligence is carried out both with the client and within the proposed NCR delivery organization
- Liaise closely with pricing analysts to ensure operational commitments are translated accurately into cost assumptions
- Provide sales team with technical and service presales support; Prepare and deliver services presentations to current and prospective customers
- Understand market-based price and apply knowledge to optimize NCR price positioning
- Drafts and manages any necessary contracts using NCR standard templates, modifying if necessary to reflect any non-standard terms and conditions approved per the Bid Review process
- Negotiates directly with customers and contractors
- Certifications and proficiency in Technology and Telecom fields of knowledge. Cisco wireless certifications are an asset.
- Ensures the program meet established time, cost, technical and customer objectives; Ensures the program’s change control procedures area developed and managed.
- 8-10 years of related experience in customer facing, technology deployment and support environment
- 5 years plus in Project Management and 3 plus in Financial Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Telecom background
- Ability to work under tight timelines in a demanding environment
- Travel to Customer location and work from their facility 2 – 3 days a week
- Build relationships both internal and external to NCR
- Experience in Hospitality related hardware driven Projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work closely with the Business Leaders, IT Partners, and peers for the project, the customer and the development/implementation team within a Project Team environment – both internal to NCR and external with the customer.
- Interface with multiple business functions and organizations, as well as multiple specialists, in defining, producing and managing plans for successful project delivery
- Ability to lead/coordinate a cross-functional team, ensuring that projects meet defined scope, time, cost and quality constraints
- Ability to deal with organizational influences, ambiguity and continuous change.
Job Title: IT Security Program Manager
- We are looking for an IT Security Program Manager to join our team and manage our client’s large complex security projects, portfolios, and/or programs.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience leading a team that is not located on site.
- The candidate must have the ability to interact with senior level executives, have strong command skills, and confidently address issues and communicate solutions.
- Projects may include technologies and services such as vulnerability management, policy and compliance management, web application testing, and incident response.
- Ensure the seamless delivery of all security services provided by the company
- Perform client account management (communications, site visits, monthly & Quarterly Governance, etc.)
- Support client’s Security Operations Center with Incident Response and Incident Handling programs
- Drive definition and closure of project requirements, project plans/schedules, and resource needs with stakeholders and within team resources
- Actively manage programs and/or project portfolio, provide consistent program status and progress against objectives
- Manage projects/portfolios that involve significant business complexity and communication, with organized collaboration and conflict resolution across diverse organization
- Analyze security services offerings and program portfolio to define cost models and success metrics
- Participate and lead internal projects as required. Assist in building out and maturing the PMO
- Raise accountability; escalate issues in a timely manner and create and maintain detailed Project Plans
- Resolve issues, dependencies and conflicts; make certain that all team members are involved and engaged
- Demonstrate the ability to assess a situation and recommend changes to achieve goals, even if it means major mid-course changes to the project plan
- Work to ensure projects are successfully implemented while taking into consideration a complex customized environment, constant resource constraints, accelerated timelines, and/or reprioritization of projects
- Champion & contribute to project / program management best practices and innovate & champion processes/methodologies at project level
- Minimum of 6-10 years of related experience as a Program Manager or Service Delivery Manager in a technology focused Enterprise environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing Cyber security projects
- BS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- CISSP certification preferred
- Experienced in Compliance Programs such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, COBIT 5, ISO 22301, ISO 20000 and a host of other programs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Previous SOC or NOC experience preferred
- Working knowledge of SIEM technologies and Firewalls, IDPS, TCP/IP and other security tools
- Proficient experience working in an ITIL environment
- Advanced proficiency in: automated project management tools such as Microsoft Project; analytical, organizational, project management, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects and assist/advise support engineers in establishing appropriate priorities as well as demonstrated ability to manage multimillion dollar customer projects and portfolios
- Incident Response experience preferred
- Senior level experience with network technologies and concepts
- Working knowledge/experience of networking, security and applications preferred.
Job Title: IT Security Specialist
- We are looking for a talented IT Security professional to join a high-performing team that is charged with governing, managing and delivering our company’s cyber security.
- As a Senior Security Specialist, this position will provide the individual an opportunity to help shape the direction of our company’s cyber security programs by providing thought leadership, professional support and valued contributions to a range of activities.
- We are looking for an experienced security professional with strong technical skills across various security technologies, working knowledge of security incident response protocols, and an awareness of emerging cyber threats and trends.
- This position plays a critical role in identifying, protecting, detecting and responding to potential security vulnerabilities, while also providing consultative support for security-related projects.
- The right person will bring passion that promotes continuous learning, and a drive to regularly identify and assess new or emerging capabilities.
This position is responsible for monitoring and managing preventative security technologies, detecting and responding to possible vulnerabilities, assessing potential risks, and helping to mitigate emerging threats. Specifically, this role is part of a team that is responsible for:
- Shared management of the company’s security technologies, including platforms that support Security Information Event Management (SIEM), Intrusion Prevention, Intrusion Detection, Log Aggregation, Endpoint Detection and Response and Threat Intelligence. Employing the security technologies to continuously monitor the company’s assets, and then taking action to respond to potential vulnerabilities and threats. This work includes reviewing automated alerts, correlating information from various sources, triaging and removing potential malware infections, and applying preventative controls to mitigate risks.
- Interacting and partnering with the Security Operations Center (SOC) team members on incident response activities
- Taking an active role in supporting broader Security Incident Response protocols, including partnering with other technology areas to respond and recover in a coordinated and timely manner. As such, this role requires 24×7 on-call coverage for response to potential security incidents.
- Reviewing security intelligence information and researching emerging threats in order to proactively identify and prevent potential threats.
- Conducting deeper analysis into security logs, network traffic patterns, and correlated information, as a means of ‘hunting’ for advanced persistent threats.
- Supporting technical threat / risk assessments, including Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Scanning, Patch Management, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Engineering, or related field.
- 6-10 years of work experience in Information Security, and in similar technical roles, such as networking and scripting technologies
- A broad and diverse security skill-set with advanced understanding of modern network security technologies (e.g. Firewalls, Security Information Event Management, Intrusion Prevention, Intrusion Detection, DDoS protections, Log Aggregation, Anti-Virus, etc.).
- Practical experience and knowledge of operating systems (UNIX / Linux / Windows), network communication protocols, application layer security, firewalls, packet analysis and scripting skills.
- Demonstrated experience in effectively partnering across organizational teams, working collaboratively with professionals that support end-user services, network technologies, infrastructure, and applications.
- An ability to identify and assesses the severity and potential impact of threats and communicate assessment findings in a way that consistently drives objective, fact-based decisions.
- Strong decision-making capabilities with a proven ability to weigh relative business impacts against the importance of security measures.
- Excellent prioritization capabilities, with an aptitude for breaking down work into manageable parts, effectively assessing the priority and time required to complete each part.
- Organizational skills that enables one to work on several tasks simultaneously, providing management with appropriate insight into the workload and priorities.
- Original and innovative thinking that produces new ideas and creates innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Passion around technology and information security with a concerted focus on researching and understanding threats that cover all levels of IT architecture, including those that affect business processes, data, applications, network systems and infrastructure.
- A willingness to continuously learn and develop skills commensurate to this role and other potential growth opportunities within and across the organization.
Deadline: 8th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with “IT Security Specialist” as the subject of mail.