Health Initiatives for Safety and Stability in Africa (HIFASS), is a non-profit organization registered in 2007 in Nigeria with a core objective of expanding quality health care and treatment in Africa. Our vision is enhancing healthier and safer communities, while our mission is to collaborate with partners to promote comprehensive and sustainable interventions for public health, support military medicine and health diplomacy for peace, stability and development of communities. Over the years HIFASS has provided manpower and associated support to Henry M. Jackson Foundation for Advancement of Military Medicine in support of Nigeria Military HIV program across military Formations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant
Reports to: Data Specialist
Work Hours: full-time 40 hours/week
- The Data Entry Assistant will be responsible for primary data entry and assist the Data Manager in all aspects of data management for research activities at the site level.
Essential Job Functions, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Assists in the collection and management of all study-related data.
- Ensures all study-related data are entered onto the provided study data platforms.
- Verify data entered into the data platform to ascertain accuracy and consistency.
- Provides support for program and related data management activities as required.
- As assigned or directed, perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education/Training Requirement:
- A first degree in one of the following is required: Public Health, Statistics, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Mathematics, Computer Science, must have successfully completed the CITI Group 3 Modules with at least 80% score in each module and any other science-related discipline.
Prior Work Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation, and Data Management or a combination of relevant training and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- This position requires prior experience in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) of health programs (preferably HIV programs).
- Data management, proficiency in the use of computers, including the ability to rapidly process and analyze data using spreadsheets and statistical analysis tools.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication skills, level IV fluency in written and verbal English.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must be resident or ready to relocate to Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send send a Cover Letter and CV to “The Human Resources Manager (HIFASS) ” via: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in PDF format, Resume and CV together in word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Application Deadline: 15th March, 2019.