Current Job for at Entrepose Delattre Bezons Nigeria Limited
With over 35 years of experience in Nigeria, DBN has participated in the execution of major Oil & Gas EPC Projects all over the country, from the Niger Delta Region of the South to the Kaduna Refinery up in the North. DBN’s core competencies include a vast range of engineering and construction capabilities that cater to the diverse needs of its projects and clients in Nigeria. We deliver world-class services to some of the largest and most respected companies in the Oil & Gas industries, striving at all times to add value to the activities of our customers and partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Control Manager (F/H)
Ref ID: EIN – 2019-35326
Job Type: Permanent contract
- The Project control manager control the process of the project in relation to the planning, the costs, the material and human resources, and the expectations of the client.
- Support the project manager with progress reporting, schedules to complete, variance identification and opportunities for improvement
- For each project, establish and coordinate preparation of typical projects controls deliverables, such as :
- Phase specific engineering schedules
- EPC project schedules
- Engineering & EPC cost estimates
- Monthly EPC Project cost reports
- Document control
- Support and advice on the definition of project control & earned value management policies, procedures and standards
- Prevent and manage risks: identify and evaluate risks (activities, procedures, production tools, external events, …)
- Ensure reporting progress and performance
- 10+ Project control management experience, in the EPC project construction sector
- Must have experience working in Oil&Gas industry
- Possess a Master’s degree qualification
- Well versed in cost and planning
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Primavera P6 skills
- Proficiency in English.
- International mobility
- Works well in a team environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online