Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited is a registered agro-allied based company in Nigeria, specializing in the manufacture, importation, marketing and sales of feeds and concentrates, veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives and poultry equipment. Apart from the fact that we are a very dependable and reliable firm, we have a commitment to continuously improve the production efficiency of livestock farmers by providing the best overall value to our customers by delivering quality feed and feed additives, animal health products, poultry equipment and related that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.
Our organization is a rapid growing sector and we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Verification Officer
- Conducting internal verification of Candidates uploaded documents
- Conducting a validity check on all documents uploaded by field agents and service providers after each assignment
- Document the result of validity check on candidates verification profile in a presentable manner
- Assigning verification projects to field agents and service providers
- Maintain the integrity of the Verification process and results
- Proffer improvement initiatives in verification campaign deployment
- Ensuring that verification process is in accordance with clients’ criteria and timeline
- Proffer solutions to Field agents/service providers with challenges on the field
- Liaise with Finance on invoicing of Client.
- ND, HND, B.Sc, M.Sc qualifications.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The Operations Manager will be responsible for improving the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission.
- He/She would play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Responsible to plan, execute and supervise the day-to-day running of the office operation.
- Responsible for managing personnel and activities on different locations of our clients.
- Organize to service each business units while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
- Interface cross-functionally at all levels with the divisions of the company, including communication with external resources and concerns, such as third party providers and government agencies.
- Responsible for enhancing the reputation and relationship of the company with key stakeholders, customers and accounts.
- Ensure effective deployment of resources to achieve defined goals and objectives.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the day to day operations of the company.
- Design, develop and implement systems and templates that can be used to replicate and drive the growth of the company’s business.
- To provide specialist advice and recommendations on all important policies and instructions affecting operations.
- He/ She will be reporting to the Executive Director Operations
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc /HND (Masters is an added advantage)
- Minimum of 1-2 years experiences in Operations.
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Have excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative.
- Team oriented and performance driven.
- Must have worked for multinational companies.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should reside in Lagos.