Current Recruitment at Landmark Corporate Realty Limited, March, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- We’re hiring a self-motivated Project Manager with experience. The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
- He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
- We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
- The job requires some overtime hours, especially around end-of-month deadlines.
- If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems.
- 5 years’ experience in project management
- Experience with process improvement and inventory control
- PMP Certification
- Advanced time management and analytical skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Writing and rehearsing scripts
- Meeting with programme directors/producers to discuss programmes/shows
- Organising meetings, interviews and schedules
- Undertaking relevant background research
- Interviewing guests via the telephone or in person
- Providing programme links.
- Experienced individuals with qualifications in Journalism, Communication/Media Studies, Performing Arts, English and Media performance may be preferred.
- A genuine interest in, knowledge of and/or experience of television/radio is essential.
- It is important to gain as much paid (or unpaid) work experience as possible – this may be as a broadcast assistant, actor, producer, or news-gatherer, etc.
- Must also be very creative and innovative.
- We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BSc in Computer Science or a related field.
- We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- We are seeking a skilled, reliable, efficient quantity surveyor to join our growing organization.
- In this position, you will estimate costs of construction projects, working with contractors, builders, and architects to provide the most cost effective plans that meet high quality standards.
- You must have strong organizational and communication skills in order to manage and direct development plans.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying
- 5 years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry.
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Estimate quantity and costs of materials
- Prepare contracts and documents
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Negotiate with contractors and subcontractors
- Hire and document contractors and subcontractors
- Act as a liaison between clients and site managers/engineers
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Identify potential financial or construction risks
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Advise on property taxes, regulations, and local laws
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com