Current Vacancies at God Is Good Motors (GIGM), 11th March, 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Inventory and Procurement
- Minimum of ten (10) years work experience with at least 5 in core Inventory/ Procurement/Maintenance role.
- Proven leadership or Management experience.
- Solid judgement along with decision making skills.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with good math skills.
- A knack for negotiation and networking.
- Working experience of vendor management software.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- A BSc/ HND from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CMILT, PMP, CPIM) will be a plus.
- Eligible candidates should forward their CVs with the job title (Head, Inventory and Procurement) as the email subject.
- Only Eligible candidates will be contacted.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and materials to identify shortages.
- Ensure stock adequacy for all distribution requests and can cover direct demand.
- Record all deliveries to reconcile inventory.
- Use Technology to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships.
- Collaborate with maintenance, inventory employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Track and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate inventory and procurement related risks.
- Determine quality, quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Develop, lead and execute inventory purchases and purchasing strategies.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues, risks, forecasts etc.
- Deliver on task(s) that may be assigned by supervisor(s).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org