Halogen Security Company Limited is the number one provider of professional Security Solutions in West Africa, currently transforming into an integrated global specialist end to end Risk management & security solutions group by offering strategic protection solutions and safety in our changing and open world. We are therefore attracting the best, bold, energetic and globally aware talents to drive our new subsidiaries and strategic business units to focused market segments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities
- Assisting the HR & People Development Manager with generalist HR matters, including reviewing and developing relevant company Policies and Procedures and providing advice in relation to employee performance, conduct and absence management
- Providing confidential ad hoc advice and assistance to company employees
- Assisting with preparations for disciplinary and grievance hearings as necessary
- Administration, co-ordination and support of company recruitment
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information
- Developing an induction programme for new employees
- Coordinating and administering company training and development programmes and liaising with external training bodies as required. This includes providing support in relation to Health and Safety training records for employees
- Administration and co-ordination of internal training programmes
- Developing and managing company employee-related programmes, such as work experience and internships
- Providing support in relation to the administration and processing of CRB forms for company employees
- Providing administrative support as required, including in respect of the company’s eligibility to work records and audits
- Fulfillment of additional duties as required.
- At least 3 years experience of working in a generalist HR environment, to include administration of recruitment and training at all levels
- BSc/HND in Management and related discipline
- Experience of supporting managers across a variety of departments at different levels in all aspects of HR and training.
- Experience of volunteer recruitment, retention and development is desirable
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law and employer best practice
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
Job Title: Driver
- We are seeking to recruit drivers for some clients.
- Must reside within Ikeja, Ojota, Maryland, Lekki, Ikoyi, VI and its environs
- Must be married and have driven top executive
- Must be ready for immediate engagement.
- Must have a minimum of SSCE
- Must have a valid drivers licence and LASDRI
- Must be willing to travel when required
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be matured and pays attention to details
- Must be conversant with Lagos routes
- Must be within the ages of 28-45 years
- Ability to pass company driving test and background check.
- Strong customer service skills
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery safely by using the best possible routes.
Job Title: Security Coordinator
- Investigate on any suspicious event that will affect the reputation and business process of the client.
- Interact with government agencies on behalf of the client.
- Coordinate Security operational activities at the zone to ensure constant presence of guards at all locations
- Overall responsibility for the Security Infrastructures in the premise.
- Oversee and supervise site-specific security procedures within the premise.
- Create reports for management on security status
- Analyze data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology)
- Proactive and holistic enhancement of security across the premise.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND in any course of study
- Candidate must be within 40-45 years
- Previous experience /membership in any arm of the Military or State Security Service is a highly an added advantage.
- Extensive working knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel and Power point.
Job Title: Senior E- Business Fulfillment Officer
Job Grade: Permanent
Reporting Line: Head of Business Avant Halogen
- To maximize Avant Halogen revenues through its online recruitment platform and ensure that its people risk management products meet consumers need.
- To develop and implement the Avant e-business strategy to maximize revenue and ensure the highest standard of customer service
- To manage, develop and care for the team responsible for e-business products and fulfillment.
- To set the strategic direction for, oversee and co-ordinate all e-business requests including recruitment, verification and identity management services
- To develop strategies that will drive traffic to Avant’s platform as well as fulfill customers expectation.
- To ensure that the e-commerce activity is consistent with the ethos of the Avant Halogen.
- To ensure that the e-commerce elements on the web site are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments to management.
- To identify industry best practice and recommend where necessary.
- Annual e-business platform financial targets for Avant are met.
- The e-business function across Avant Halogen is maximizing its market potential.
- Avant e-business products and services are fully integrated and appears seamless to Website users.
- New market opportunities are identified developed and market entry plans are managed.
- Appropriate promotional and communication programmes are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Ensure that the appearance and functionality of the e-business element of the web site is of a continuously high standard
- Oversee the fulfillment of products and services ordered via the e-business platform and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
- BSc/HND in relevant course of study.
- Relevant certification will be an added advantage
- Proven and verifiable work done.
- Strong business skills evidenced by a business qualification or track record of managing similar businesses.
- Technical understanding of information and web based systems evidenced through qualifications or previous management experience.
- Strong analytical, recruitment and relationship management skills
- Sound, up-to-date working knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice affecting the e-business function.
- Good University Degree
- Ability to directly lead and develop a small business unit and manage growth.
- Authority and flexibility in coordinating and influencing activities across a complex organization.
- Ability to develop strategy and manage its implementation.
- Project management skills with an ability to see things through to completion in a challenging environment.
- Customer focus and the ability to look at operations from the customer’s perspective.
Deadline: 27th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Driver as subject of your mail.
Drop the CV at the gate house at:
Halogen Security Plc,
No.: 9, Cappa Avenue,
Palmgrove Estate, Ilupeju,