Current Vacancies at Karis & Sazii Limited, 12th Marh, 2019
Karis & Sazii Limited is a Vibrant, Experienced and Creative integrated marketing communications outfit. We have a novelty of contagious ideas to capture our target audience and we ensure that the quality of our productions meet world standards. We have a knack for details, and our mission is to use world class strategies and adopt standard principles to achieve a measurable result by building a passionate and highly motivated human resource to power the vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Art Director/ Illustrator
- Working closely with the strategist/copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client’s brief;
- Responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact
- Use of innovations to redefine a designed brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Producing sketches or ‘storyboards’ (television) or ‘roughs’ or ‘scamps’ (print) to communicate ideas to the client;
- Gaining an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at;
- Pitching ideas to clients;
- Briefing other members of the creative team;
- Working in editing suites to oversee the finished product;
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
Candidate Qualification and Requirements
- Applicants should possess at least HND, B.Sc or other qualification ( s ) in related course or field. Professional Certification in Art direction and strategy is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3years working experience within Advert/media industry
- Must possess a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, research, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient with Corel draw, Adobe Creative Suite applications and 3D software programs, and understand marketing and consumer tastes.
- Web design skills are an added advantage.
- Must be able to work with elements such as shape, colour, graphics and typography to create packaging that is unique, functional and appealing to customers.
- Must be able to Illustrate and be proficient with Corel draw, Adobe Creative Suite applications and 3D software programs, and understand marketing and consumer tastes.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Exeperience: More than 3 years Agency work experience
- Proficiency: Corel draw, Adobe Creative Suite applications & 3D software programs
- Gender- Male
- Age Range: 25yrs – 35yrs
Candidate Key Requirements/ Skills:
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Logic, creativity and imagination;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Self-motivation, flexibility, stamina and the ability to adapt;
- Confidence, enthusiasm and determination;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- The resilience to accept criticism of your work;
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience;
- An interest in popular culture, new trends and styles;
- Good research skills;
- Administrative, IT and proofreading skills.
- Excellent self-motivation and adaptability
- Commercial awareness and good team working skills
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing all aspects of the business relationship with the customer.
- Develops and maintains positive client relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure client requests are handled appropriately (i.e. within time and budget) while balancing client needs with company profitability.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas, by building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to line manager
- Maintain accurate documentation of clients reports (contact reports)
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status and update client/account database and new business
- Ensure additional customers for the business- Minimum of 4 new customers per month
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Candidate Qualification and Requirements
- B.A in Mass communication or Business Administration or other qualification(s) in related course or field. Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Exeperience: More than 3 years Advertising Agency and Marketing Communications. Experience is A MUST.
- Proficiency: Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Gender: Female
- Age Range: 25 years – 35 years
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) required:
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Power Point, Word, and Excel
- Ability to lead and drive continuous improvement
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Organized, with strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Be persuasive, able to sell work and ideas, and respond positively to feedback
- Be flexible, and able to solve problems
- Be resilient and positive in difficult situations
- Be able to juggle competing demands from clients and the agency
- Be responsible for managing the client relationship through effective communication, problem solving, and responding to requests.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates with shortlisted Portfolio will be contacted.