Current Vacancies at RDK Consulting Services, 23rd March, 2019
RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Must be good in MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree.
Job Title: Sales Director
- We are looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- ND, HND, BA/B.Sc degree or equivalent
Deadline: 12th April, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com