Current Vacancies in a Foremost Oil and Gas Servicing Company
Job Title: General Manager, Operations (Expatriate/Nigerian)
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing business strategic decisions as related to the operations department
- Monitoring, operating and financial results against plans and budgets
- Ensuring continuous improvement in the quality and value of services provided to clients and other stakeholders
- Implementing and maintaining the company’s quality, health and safety standards, training and meetings in line with company policies and procedures
- Attending senior management weekly and monthly review meetings to present and defend the operations department’s reports and executing decisions arising from the meetings.
- Degree-qualified in Engineering, Geology or any related discipline
- Minimum of 12 years’ working experience with at least 7 years spent in senior management and corporate leadership roles ideally in the oil and gas servicing industry
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be capable of representing the company in dealing with regulatory and government agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a comprehensive Résumé to: email@example.com quoting the applicable “Job Reference” as the subject of the mail.