Prisdav Consulting – Our client, a reputable Juice/Smoothies company situated in Lekki is looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Assistant
- The juice and smoothie team member ensures a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient customer service to customers and team. Your main task in the position will be to press fresh juice & smoothies.
- We are looking for a hardworking, healthy and happy individual that will positively contribute to our team, as well as the health and well-being of others. He/She must reside in Lekki/Ajah axis.
- Assist Juice Bar Manager to press juices, blend smoothies and other recipes
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including recipes, health, and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices
- Operate and sanitize equipment (juicers, blenders etc) in a safe and proper manner
- Set up, break down, & clean work areas & other areas of the store daily
- Provide excellent customer service and address the needs of customers in a polite and timely manner.
- Assist customers with ordering smoothies and juices by taking orders, answering questions and processing payment.
- Educate customers on health benefits and taste of products.
- Assist Bar Manager in other assignments given
- NCE, OND or its equivalent in science and social science related course
- Have a passion for a healthy lifestyle
- Knowledge of basic nutrition principles, allergens etc
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to communicate information in a clear and respectable manner to team members and customers
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Ability to follow instructions and learn about various products
- Previous juice bar experience 1 to 2 years
- Preferably Female
- Leadership skills
- Ability to work efficiently
- Ability to do repetitive work
- Outgoing personality
- Knowledge/ passion for Health
- Enjoys juicing & smoothies
- MUST reside in LEKKI/AJAH Axis
N30,000 monthly plus commission
Job Title: Juice/Smoothies Bar Manager 1 (Location Manager)
Job Type: Full Time
- The Location Manager is accountable for the day to day operations of Colors Juice Bar location including staffing, staff training, cost controls, budgeting, Stock Keeping & Documentation and administration while being actively involved in the preparation and execution of food & beverage items for guests.
- The successful candidate will have a proven ability to lead and inspire a team to fulfill the vision of this high quality operation.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Ability to lift loads, and push and pull food carts.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Execute the high service standards and exceed guest expectations daily by holding all employees accountable to adhering to company service, quality and cleanliness specifications and food handling
- Accomplish human resources objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, Schedule, and reviewing performance of all hourly staff as well as resolve associate conflict & behavioral challenges through one-on-ones and progressive discipline
- Effectively enforce company policies and procedures
- Achieve operational objectives by preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality and standards of service
- Resolve guest conflict through service recovery and implement change when necessary
- Review the daily inventory levels, orders and prepared product and compare to sales in order to control costs and minimize waste
- Operate equipment and serve product in the juice bar area, this includes preparing juices and smoothies and other quick meals
- Maintain budget and employee records
- Prepare and review daily sales, use daily sales and labour reports to identify areas of opportunity for sales initiatives and cost savings
- Maintain good quality control in the bar
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of malfunctioned equipment
- Develop leaders and employees by ensuring regular one-on-ones, training and development, coaching and performance evaluation
- Create an engaging and energetic environment where all associates work as a team
- Generate growth and location sales through marketing initiatives
- HND or Bachelor’s
- Speaks good English
- Good Analytical skills – Can Use Excel Proficiently.
Skills and Competence:
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a similar environment (quick service food or retail)
- Self-starter, flexible, and able to work independently
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment
- Ability to conduct written and verbal performance reviews
- Strong business acumen
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- HACCP certification Is an added advantage
- Exceptional customer service, friendly personality and positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to sell proactively.
- Aptitude to gain extensive product knowledge.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Proper handling of all equipment in department, including blenders, juicers, knives and other cutting equipment.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the juice bar.
- Team Player
- Must live in Lekki- Epe axis
- Knowledge of fruits, juice bar products and customer service experience preferred.
- 5-6 years Management Experience preferred
Deadline: 2nd April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com