We are an independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas industry. As a result of expansions, we seek to engage the services of highly intelligent, experienced and self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
- The Drilling Engineer must have a good knowledge in drilling, completions and well engineering practices to provide support to company’s operations from the initial design to delivery of a well to production.
- Monitoring day-to-day rig operations during drilling and completions operations
- Provide immediate and effective solutions for operational continuity, equipment malfunctions and other onsite problems.
- Liaise with project partners, such as geologists and drilling contractors etc, in order to keep up-to-date on all developments that may have an impact on drilling activities.
- Responsible for executing the appropriate procedures for well drilling projects
- Ensuring that drilling operations comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, with respect to health and safety and emergency procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s Degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years of drilling experience, consisting of well engineering and rig operations is required.
- Must have strong analytical, technical and operational skills
- Ability to prepare work schedules and comprehensive drilling plans to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with geosciences, production and reservoir groups in executing drilling/operations engineering solutions.
- Must have working knowledge of commonly used and relevant drilling/operations/production management software
- Must have ability to plan and lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
- The Reservoir Engineering must have a good knowledge of technical practices nd principles within reservoir engineering including but not limited to reservoir performance analysis, optimization of fields, development planning, economic evaluation and reserves evaluation.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Degree in Petroleum Engineering or other relevant Engineering degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division. A master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years post graduate and experience in Reservoir Engineering in the oil industry with an E & P Operator
- Must have experience in field development planning and well/ project economic evaluation
- Interpret reservoir data, plots and graphs, and apply models to characterize reservoir or field properties. Runwell/project economic evaluations, field development planning, decline curve analysis
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improverecovery, increase production rate, reserve additions and develop reservoir performance predictions and well as – prepare estimates of in-place hydrocarbon volumes
- Carry out reservoir surveillance, analysis, develop dynamic models and provide direction on subsurface engineering required for proper reservoir management of assets
- Work with partners and regulatory agencies to gain alignment on well locations, data acquisition
- Identify opportunities to optimize producing assets, improverecovery, increase production rate and reserve additions
- Develop reservoir performance predictions.
- Ensure reservoir and production due diligence on potential farm-ins and acquisitions
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Deadline: 26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.