We are recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Location: UKEAS Office, Victoria Island, Lagos
Report to: Country Manager (Nigeria)
Overall Job Purpose
- Supervision of Partner Universities In-Country Representatives within the organisation and business reporting to their respective universities.
- Generally conducting business reviews to ensure representative Universities are satisfied with UKEAS services.
Main Tasks/Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Daily management of companywide In-Country Reps and their operations to ensure optimal efficiency
- Monitor Reps institution registrations, student deposits, visa status, conversion rates etc on weekly/monthly/Yearly basis.
- Deal with the email account (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org) for proper communication internally and externally with partner institutions and other stakeholders
- Supervise and coordinate Reps/Key partner events including marketing support in conjunction with the marketing team
- Identify and build-up activities that can increase recruitment for Key partner institutions.
- Ensure the provision of periodic reports of the Reps activities and market intelligence to their respective International Officers (University customized market report)
- Hold meetings with in-country Reps monthly for catch up on any concerns
- Coordination and Monitoring of agreed targets (monthly reports/feedback) on progress
- Bring and implement ideas that will drive the success of the In-Country Reps business model
- Other duties that may be assigned by management.
Deadline: Friday, 22nd March, 2019.
Thursday, 29th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Covering Letter as one PDF document to: email@example.com with “Partnership Manager” as title of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted for interviews