Graduate Finance Officer Job at MainOne Cable, 20th March, 2019
MainOne’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Officer
Location: Fabac Centre, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Slot: 2 Openings
- The Finance Officer will be responsible for proper file management, easy tracing of voucher; and also ensure compliance with all accounting standards, policies and procedures, legal/statutory and Company regulation.
Other job functions include:
- Posting of invoices as they relate to Vendors.
- Filing of Invoices as they relate to Vendors.
- Reconciliation of vendors account.
- Maintain regular contact with other staff, departments and remote offices on procurement and other finance matters, as well as to obtain and convey information and/or to correct transactions.
- Other duties consistent with the role as assigned from time-to-time.
- Preparation and recording of accounting entries in the general ledger system.
- Ensure the integrity of the general ledger postings.
- To liaise with the bank for all Company transactions, as assigned.
- Confirm authorizations for all requests and obtain necessary supporting documents.
- Identify and update Supervisor of significant problems, discrepancies, risks etc.
- Receipt & Collation of Invoices for payment.
- Preparation of transfer instructions for Banks.
- Follow-up with Signatories for approved invoices for payments.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Efficient use of accounting templates.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- First Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 1-2 years working experience required.
- ICAN/ACCA is required.
- Knowledge in basic Book keeping procedure.
- Skilled in basic typing and data entry.
Demand on the Job:
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to deal with problems involving a few variables.
- Accurate attention to details.
- Working knowledge of any Accounting Application.
- Cooperative and willing to assist others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply