Greenfield University Kaduna Admission 2019 – https://portal.gfu.edu.ng
Greenfield University is an exceptional university and is uniquely designed for learning and living. Students will be developed to become experts in various fields as they will gain internationally recognized qualifications, skills, exposure and competences which broaden their horizon and set them on exciting paths to make the world a better place. Discover more about the university by looking through the website.
Prospective applicants can apply through manual or online application for admission. For manual application for admission, click here to download the application form.
Steps for Online application for admission
1. Go to https://portal.gfu.edu.ng
2. New applicant: Click on ‘New applicant’ link.
- Create your profile and login details would be sent to your email address.
- Check your mail for the login credentials.
- Login back to https://portal.gfu.edu.ng and submit your application online with the payment of N5,000.
3. For applicants who have submitted their application online or need to complete their application, pls login.
4. Click on the ‘Admission link’ in left control panel to view the status of your admission.
5. As soon as your admission is approved, a mail would be sent to you and your admission letter would be available for download in your admission portal control panel.
To be considered for admission in our university, interested applicants should possess the following:
a. Five credit passes in O’level WAEC/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects
b. UTME score of 150 or above
Kindly complete the application form, scan and email the required documents to: email@example.com or you can also fill the online application at https://portal.gfu.edu.ng
1. Completed and Signed Application Form
2. Copy of Official Secondary School Testimonial
3. Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
4. Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of
Financial Support 5. Medical Report & Immunization Records
6. Letter of Recommendation from the Secondary School Principal/ Counselor
7. 4 Passport Photographs 8. Birth Certificate
9. Local Government Certificate
For information visit:https://gfu.edu.ng