Hobark International Limited (HIL) Recruitment for a Financial Accountant
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Locations: Port Harcourt-Rivers/Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time/Contract
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Provide support and assistance to the Financial Controller during the statutory audit of the company.
- Prepares and document all financial payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares internal reports as required.
- Actively involved in development of corporate budget for the company and ensure the planning process supports the business.
- A Degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Must have ACA/ACCA
- Must have experience working with SAP
- A good understanding of IFRS reporting regulations and guidelines.
- ACA/ACCA, Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Oil & Gas buisness marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply