Arca Payments Company Limited was founded in 2016, with a clear vision to become Africa’s premier payment services platform, fostering Financial inclusion and innovation & actively shaping the future of Financial Services, throughout the region.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Project Management
- The job will be on a 12 months contract basis which is renewable based on performance.
- Provide administrative support to operations department
- Support in planning of key activities and projects
- Liaise with internal staff on activities in view
- Carry out research to provide information
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-year post graduate experience. B.Sc /HND degree (preferably second upper or upper merit)
- An NYSC from a reputable tertiary institution with a BSc degree (preferably second class upper degree)
- Must be currently serving and passed out of NYSC camp.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively
- Smart, goal oriented and patient to learn.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We make it a point to review all application received and contact those we want to speak to further within 10 calendar days. With that in mind, if we are interested in a further discussion, you will hear from us again within stipulated time.