Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited is an Information and Communications Technology company established to deliver world class information technology infrastructure, solution design and implementation, first class systems support and service delivery level that is constantly raised to exceed customers’ expectation and satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- The candidate must possess 3 – 4 years’ experience in selling I.T infrastructure, Services, Data Centre Solutions, Managed services with wide knowledge of I.T industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer Science or related courses.
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented in line with corporate objectives
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st March, 2019.