We are an independent company with significant interest in the Oil and Gas industry. As a result of expansions, we seek to engage the services of highly intelligent, experienced and self-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
- The Drilling Engineer must have a good knowledge in drilling, completions and well engineering practices to provide support to company’s operations from the initial design to delivery of a well to production.
- Monitoring day-to-day rig operations during drilling and completions operations
- Provide immediate and effective solutions for operational continuity, equipment malfunctions and other onsite problems.
- Liaise with project partners, such as geologists and drilling contractors etc, in order to keep up-to-date on all developments that may have an impact on drilling activities.
- Responsible for executing the appropriate procedures for well drilling projects
- Ensuring that drilling operations comply with statutory and regulatory requirements, with respect to health and safety and emergency procedures.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree in a core Engineering discipline with a Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s Degree in any of the relevant Engineering disciplines will be an added advantage
- A minimum of three (3) years of drilling experience, consisting of well engineering and rig operations is required.
- Must have strong analytical, technical and operational skills
- Ability to prepare work schedules and comprehensive drilling plans to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Must be capable of working seamlessly with geosciences, production and reservoir groups in executing drilling/operations engineering solutions.
- Must have working knowledge of commonly used and relevant drilling/operations/production management software
- Must have ability to plan and lead projects and must be able to work under pressure.
Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
Deadline: 26th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: email@example.com with position applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.