Residency Hotels Limited – A major hotel chain endowed with a rich tradition of hospitality. Within a Residency experience, every guest is offered a warm welcome and is made to feel special, valued and appreciated.
We are recruiting urgently to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- The job holder will be the first point of contact to the CEO of the company and be responsible for the efficient administration of the Executive Department. Only for Abuja residence and candidates must be available for interview immediately.
- Degree in English, Management, Mathematics or any related field
- PA/secretarial experience is a must
- Physically presentable.
Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- This position will be privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion Highly professional and ethical values with the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- At least 2-3 years proven experience providing executive support is highly desired
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Board of Directors, Senior Management Team and external partners
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Pro-actively plan and manage the CEO’s time and appointments to enable the CEO focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
- Act as the central contact point for the CEO
- Ensure that decisions and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the CEO
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence and communicate on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure appropriate venue and equipment booking for events including refreshments where appropriate
- Manage the practical and administrative requirements for organizational events as maybe required such; as coordinating travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips etc
- Liaison between the company’s stakeholders and the business partners of the company.
- Maintain the executive statutory registers
- Update the records
- Reminds the CEO on daily corporate responsibilities
- Act as a liaison with the Board Members/Directors where approvals and signatories are sought by the MD on behalf of the company
- Set up and maintain business relevant documentations
- Coordinate Board Meetings dates and attendance; prepare and distribute agendas, pre-reading papers, and rooms for meetings
- Accurately record minutes of various meetings and distribute to relevant parties in a timely manner
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th March, 2019.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.