Job for Senior Software Integration Engineer in an International FinTech Company
New Usual Limited – Our client, an international FinTech company, providing next generation financial technology products and services requires a senior software integration engineer to work as part of the team implementing its solutions across clients in Sub Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Integration Engineer (Sub-Saharan Africa)
- The role requires candidates to be diverse in their background and have specific experience with packaged application, open digital systems, development and support. Candidates must be experienced working with both internal teams as well as vendors and business users to create the best solutions possible.
- To be successful in this role candidates must have extensive experience within the banking industry, integrating ancillary applications to core banking solutions and be experienced with switching and card management systems, with extensive scripting and application development experience.
- Minimum 7 years working in software integration projects in the banking industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum 2 years managerial experience as candidate will lead the engineering team.
- Extensive experience integrating ancillary applications to core banking solutions and be experienced with switching and card management systems, with extensive scripting and application development experience.
- Relevant industry and professional certification
Nice to have:
- Experience with designing, developing and implementing Core Banking, Insurance and Capital Market Applications and Systems
- Business Development experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Note: We appreciate all applications. However, only qualified candidates will be contacted.