Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveying Intern
- Measurement and preparation of bills of quantities/schedules of rates
- Assist in preparation of cost estimations, cash flow forecast and VO assessments
- Pre and post contract administration and settlement of final accounts
- Assist in tender and contract preparation
- Must have studied Quantity Surveying or equivalent
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong interest in working on building and infrastructure projects
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern
- Successful applicants will be expected to join the company for the maximum 6-month internship program after which they are subject to confirmation.
As a Design Intern you will:
- Assist with the creation and design of various Internal and External Branding projects
- Network and attend meetings.
- Get exposure to cross-functional teams.
- Assist on projects using a hands-on approach
- Contribute to a wide range of ongoing creative design projects
- Learn from the best by interacting with a dynamic team of professionals
Education and Experience
- Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s degree in related field (Graphic Design/Visual Design/Mixed Media Design) and is currently a junior or senior in credit hours
- Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Note: Successful applicants will be expected to join the company for the maximum 6-month internship program after which they are subject to confirmation.
Application Deadline: 27th March, 2019.