Job Vacancies at Sagacious Real Estate, 14th March, 2019
Sagacious Real Estate – We are a property management company with a portfolio made up of residential and commercial properties across Abuja and Kaduna. We have been in business since 2009 and have highly competent team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist / Front Desk Officer
Location: Mushin/Ilupeju, Lagos
- We are currently recruiting for the position of a Receptionist for a multi-tenanted office building
- The ideal candidate would be responsible for acting as a liaison between visitors and the building occupants
- Provide telephone support and problem solving to visitors queries
- Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate areas
- Performing an array of administrative functions including providing administrative support to the company
- Preparation of reports and handling information requests
- Performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, scheduling meetings and logistics
- Keep a register of all building visitors
- Copy, file and maintain paper or electronic documents and records
- Receive, acknowledge and dispatch mail to the correct offices
- Escalates Urgent problems to appropriate persons
- Reports to Facility Manager
- HND/B.Sc in English, Mass Communication or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and telephone skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail
- Multitasking skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lagos (Mushin/Ilupeju)
- We seek an experienced Facilities Manager, who will be based in Mushin/Ilupeju axis of Lagos.
- Your primary responsibility would be to preserve the value of a commercial office building and all its facilities, by carrying out administrative functions and ensuring all facilities are in safe and working condition, with minimum disruption to the building occupants and visitors.
Specific duties of the Facility Manager are as follows:
- Service charge budgeting and implementation
- Administration of lease agreements
- Management and maintenance of all facilities to ensure compliance with standards in service level agreement.
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of planned preventive maintenance.
- Prompt response and safe execution of reactive maintenance when required.
- Coordinate activities of contractors and provide leadership and direction to site staff to ensure minimum disruption to site activities.
- Ensure staff are properly motivated and meet all their job requirements.
- Oversee procurement of materials and evaluation of contractor bids.
- Preparation of monthly reports on expenses
- Supervision of staff and contractors to ensure they meet the specified quality standards and follow up on corrective measures to defective work.
- Minimum Required Experience: 3 years in a similar role
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Estate Management, Facility Management, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or other relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years proven experience as facilities manager
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Lagos based and familiar with dealing with the relevant government agencies
- Good knowledge of property and facility management operations
- Conversant with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Handyman
Location: Lagos (Mushin/Ilupeju)
- We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake maintenance and repair tasks at a multi-storey office building premises.
- We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs. Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of the role.
- The ideal candidate would possess strong general repair skills.
- A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job.
- Responding to breakdowns and malfunctioning facilities
- Diagnosing faults
- Perform maintenance and light repairs
- Perform routine landscaping on the grounds
- Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, sidewalks etc.)
- Undertake light installation or carpentry work (e.g. build cabinets)
- Undertake minor repairs involving electrical, mechanical and building works
- Assist tradespeople with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
- Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks
- Identify and report the need for major repairs
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Managing stock of supplies and equipment.
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Ensuring compliance with organisational health and safety standards
Minimum Required Experience:
- 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as handyman or in a technical role
- Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
- Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing or HVAC systems
- Good communication ability
- Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Trade test and relevant certificates in plumbing, electrical or AC tech.
Deadline: 31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.