Vicmart Enterprises Limited – We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing and sales of FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and other allied products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The job holder’s responsibilities involve oversight functions planning and coordinating, administrative procedures and systems, recruiting and training personnel, allocate responsibilities and office space, assessing staff performance, provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency and promote a favorable image of the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- To control and manage the company environment and safety related issues such as protection of employees and the business
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.). Cleaning operations which includes cleaning of toilets, replenishing consumables (such as toilet rolls, hand wash) plus litter picking.
- Purchasing and maintaining vehicles for deliveries.
- Deciding whether to lease or buy vehicles.
- Assisting in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet.
- Developing efficient driver schedules to maximize profits.
- Managing drivers so they adhere to strict schedules.
- Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
- Finding ways to cut costs and maximize profits.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Complying with Nigeria’s constitution on Transport laws and regulations.
- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency.
- Ensuring strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Monitoring driver behavior and ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Analyzing data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles in case of theft.
- Establish and maintain administrative systems and services for the company.
- Ensure the availability and effective operation of computer systems and networks to meet the needs of users.
- Ensure implementation of compliance plan to meet regulatory and industry requirements and codes.
- Establish, maintain and monitor systems to ensure timely and accurate provision of all client services.
- Act as complaints manager for the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Experience in facility management is compulsory.
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Admin Manager” as subject of your mail.
Note: That job vacancy is in Ibadan, Oyo State