We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Manager
- An experienced Filling Station Manager with Cognate experience in Oil & Gas is needed.
- Must be a graduate with proven track records of managing a filling station.
- Must be matured and possess adequate knowledge of depot works.
- Should be Honest, committed, hardworking and self-motivated
- Minimum of BSc/HND in related field.
- Responsible for managing filling station pump attendants to achieve company’s goals.
- Responsible for marketing petroleum products at the station.
- Responsible for smooth operation/running of the filling station to increase fuel sales and reduce operational cost.
- Responsible for sending sales reports daily.
- Responsible for managing safety compliance with statutory requirements at the station.
- Responsible for effective customer service and relationship management.
- Responsible for conducting daily safety briefs and enforcement of the safety house rules.
- Responsible for interfacing with the logistics officers at managing minimum and maximum stock level and effective storage system.
- Responsible for enforcing personnel discipline such has attendance and punctuality, workplace conduct, etc.
- Responsible for carrying out price and competition survey, product analysis and quality of product delivered supply.
- Responsible for ensuring periodic maintenance schedules are carried out at the earliest time.
- Responsible for interfacing and liaising with various vendors to effect repairs, replacement and functionality of all equipment
Deadline: 22nd March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of your mail.