Latest Job at Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited
Ashton & Dave Travels and Holidays Limited – We are an International Travel Agency that base in Lagos with branches and subsidiaries in other parts of the country.
We seek applications from qualified and suitable candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any approved university and course, with either NYSC Certificate of Completion or Exception.
- Outstanding passion for customer service and hospitality
- Proven experience leading teams and managing operations
- Must have International Passport and also passion for Travels
- IATA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Five years of Sales and Operations experience in the Tourism industry is critical.
- Experience in Global Distribution System (GDS _ Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) and Microsoft applications especially, Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, and closing deals.
- Prospecting, qualifying, developing and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory, especially in Lagos.
- Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements.
- Oversees Partner Relation with Airlines, Hotels, car rental partners, Tourism partners, etc. in terms of deals, promos, discounts, etc
- Establish Executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross – sell and up – sell opportunities/other services required. Eg. Hotels, pick up, travel packages, Local Transport, Visa, insurance, etc.
- Evaluating, Booking, Ticketing, Refunds, etc.
- Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in the areas of post ticket customer service, pre and post Travel customer service
- Provide daily sales Report with zero error rate in ticket issuance
- Provide daily customer feedback form,
- Provide weekly Report
Very attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required Tourism experience will be discarded.
Application Deadline: Friday, 22nd March, 2019.