Latest Job for Generator Operator at a Leading Financial Institution
Workforce Group – Our client, a leading Financial Institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Generator Operator
Location: Lagos (Lagos Island and environs)
- The main role of a generator operator is to control, operate, or maintain machinery to generate electric power. Includes auxiliary equipment operators
- Start or stop generators, and other power plant equipment, and connect or disconnect equipment from circuits.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment such as generators, turbines, pumps, and compressors in order to prevent equipment failure or deterioration.
- Conduct other maintenance functions.
- Adjust controls to generate specified electrical power, or to regulate the flow of power between generating stations and substations.
- Control generator output to match the phase, frequency, and voltage of electricity supplied to panels.
- Inspect power plant equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Operate or control power generating equipment.
- N39,000 and other benefits.
Deadline: 20th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online